Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gratitude Friday

It's been a while since I've done my 'Gratitude Friday' post ~ I guess being in Maui distracted me a little bit. So I'm going to try and attempt to cover the last three Fridays in one post today. (Note: 3 Fridays ago I was on a plane flying to Maui, last Friday IN Maui, this Friday in Denver):

  • Safe travels to and from Maui for me AND my family
  • My health that I was able to keep through my flights (with people hacking their lungs up around me) and while I was on vacation....guess I should thank all the Airborne I took
  • Waking up my first morning in Maui and EVERY morning to the most gorgeous view
  • Wonderful bubble baths in a big bath tub
  • Swimming with the fishies
  • Pool time, beach time, hot tub time
  • A nice golden tan
  • Warm sunshine
  • Being nearly responsible free...the hardest decision I had to make was whether to lay by the waves or the pool :)
  • Dinner around the table with my family
  • Fresh coffee in bed every morning, just the way I like it {thanks Dad!!}
  • Great inexpensive pearls (and harvesting my own!)
  • Humidity that kept my skin moisturized and my cuticles/nails nice (guess that's a big thing to be thankful for when you live in a very dry place) {and there probably aren't very many people who are usually thankful for humidity in the heat}
  • Being with my family
  • Coming home to a clean house
  • Meals on the table the minute I walk in the door from work
  • Huge hugs and smiles from the kids I watch
  • Creative inspirations
  • Sushi with Ryan
  • Worship service
  • Finding the softest yarn {I think I'm starting to sound like an old lady...Ryan laughed at me the other day as I was knitting in the recliner ~ said I looked like a grandma in a rocker :)}
  • Snow falling, forcing me to bring out my cozy cloths ~ boots, warm jacket, scarf
  • Sunny skies
Well I think that's a fair amount of things to be thankful for....but it's true the list could go on and on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment